Monday, January 28, 2008

Think Spring

So, if you read my December 25th post, you'll see my sister gave me a table scape formula for the hallway table in my main entryway. In preparing for the up-coming baby shower, I picked up this wreath and lamb and put the paper shoes in my big glass for now. I'll keep my eye out for potpori in pastel colors. Do you like? This will also serve as my Spring/Easter display. I think it's cute.

My friend Linda is in the hospital today. She had a major operation early this morning. Her hubby sent out a note to everyone saying she's doing well but she has to stay in the hospital for 2 nights. He said she's not very happy about that, so she must be feeling pretty good. Anyway, instead getting her a card/flowers etc, I'm making her a little get well quilted table centerpiece. I picked up these batiks and I stitched out some cute sewing themed embroidery designs. These are just the samples. I'll restitch in blue (Linda's fav. color) cut them apart, and sash. I'll put this all together tomorrow and be ready to deliver later this week. I think it'll be nice. Yes, 2 of the designs are upside down. But that's because I didn't cut the fabric when I re-hooped. These designs are sweet. Click on the graphic to enlarge...

1 comment:

Donna's chitchat said...

I love the pink display. Some yellow and blue easter eggs would be cute in the glass too. After the boots come out...

I would so much rather a tablecloth than a flower if I was in the hospital. the little stitched designs are cute toooo