Thursday, September 11, 2008

Run for the Cure - donation site setup

I've been looking and looking for a great skinny picture of me to upload to my Run for the cure donation site. Well, I'm not having much luck. Could it be that I'm not that skinny! I thought of using the picture on my cute little candy box that I got in the mail yesterday... but I thought, most people just wouldn't get it. So I opted to use the photo taken during the run last year.

But, now that I think of it, this isn't about me. It's about millions of women to will benefit from the research that this run will fund. New treatments, new strategies, new screening methods... it's amazing just in the last 10 years, how much progress there has been in the fight to get rid of Breast Cancer. Sooooo,,,,I'm asking for your support in this year's run. The link will take you to an easy to use CIBC Run for the cure website and a tax receipt will be emailed to you as soon as you make the donation.

No comments: