Monday, March 8, 2010

Hello Cayman Islands

We are browsing the streets of George Town which is the main city in the Cayman Islands. It is a very beautiful and nice place to visit. Actually I could live here. It's so relaxing.

It's a self picture on my new little camera.

With all the hububb at the Fort Lauderdale cruise port, I thought Grampie had the camera case with my 2 cameras. And he thought I had it. No cameras. Well, it turns out that neither of us had it so guess what our big purchase in the Cayman Islands is.

Yep, a new camera.

This is the Crown Princess. It's a lovely ship that holds 3000 passengers.

4 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

the ship looks amazing. What a fun little vacation.. and a new camera to boot! you are missing wonderful weather here..by the way!! Feels like spring is right around the corner!

cpm said...

We love cruising! We were on Princess Grand in the Western Carribean a few years back and loved it! What a way to travel! They Cayman Islands were a stop! Sooo beautiful! Our offshore excursion was StingRay City...VERY fun!
Glad to hear you are having such a great time!

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

happHello Gail, The cruise ship looks fantastic and I am sure you all are having a "Grand" time. Miss Ya. I had a hacker invade my computer. I have lost your email addy. Sooooooooooo if you get a chance please send it along thanks. Hugs Judy

Renea said...

Oh, what a lovely vacation. My husband and went on the Grand Princess for our 25th Anniversary (It was actually our honeymoon). We loved the whole experience and someday hoping to repeat the experience. Happy cruising!