Thursday, April 1, 2010

Friday Night Date

I know it's April fools day, but this is no joke and I'm so excited to tell you.

For those of you who follow American Idol, you'll remember Danny Gokey from last season. He was top three. Besides his great vocal ability, he's memorable because he's such a cutie pie. He touched a lot of people's hearts when he told of losing his wife at such a young age, just before he auditioned for Idol.

He's playing here in Myrtle Beach at the House of Blues tomorrow evening and we have tickets. What a fun date hubby and I will have! (or should I say, "I'll have") I've been listening to Danny's new album all week so that I can sing along. I'm going to try to get my picture taken with him. I don't have much experience being a groupie so if you have any strategies on how to get a picture with him, let me know.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Awesome! Have fun!

Karen said...

I think a low cut top should do it for you, Gail :o
Have fun!

antique quilter said...

thats so exciting I loved him on Idol
I have no interest in the show this year, last year and the year before were the 2 best years in mho
Kathie

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Gail, Happy Easter to you and your DH. Enjoy your night out.Hugs Judy

Joanne said...

Have a great time!!
Happy Easter!

Jill MacD said...

Fun, fun, fun! I downloaded his album after seeing him on Idol this season.I am a little jealous!