Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Something new for my sewing room - a Sew Much More Table

It's still in the box, but I'm really excited to have this new table. 

Last year, when I got my new Juki, I re-arranged my sewing room so that I would have my two main sewing machines set up all the time.   It works, sorta....   Well, maybe it doesn't work.    When I sew on my Pfaff, I have to sit spread eagle because there's a bank of drawers right under the sewing machine.   Not so ergonomically correct.

Tomorrow, I'm taking everything off my long table, and reverting back to a shorter table, and this new Sew Much More table that I got from Joann Fabrics.   My knees should fit under it comfortably.

Watch for the before and after pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now you have really caught my attention. I have been looking for a table such as this for my sewing room. I was contemplating ordering a SewEzi table but the price is double what you paid. I can't wait to see it set up and hear your comments. Lucy