Sunday, January 20, 2013

Peppermint Anyone?


I've completed another row on the Cotton Mill Guild's Row of the Month project.   Its the peppermint candies.  There are 6 peppermints appliqued to a background strip.     Actually,  the instructions for the peppermints are only being given out at tomorrow's Guild meeting.  But being guild coordinator has benefits.   I got the directions early.
 
Now, my next step is to make the four sashing rows, a small border and voila,  the top is done.  I will machine quilt this myself, but probably not until I return from snow-birding in Florida.

If you are interested in the pattern, the source is listed on the Cotton Mill Quilt Guild blog post here.




3 comments:

Linda H said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

Donna's chitchat said...

What a wonderful labor of love... it will be a nice blanket to snuggle under.. or throw over the back of the chair!

MissesStitches said...

This looks awesome! I love the peppermints. Good job!