Sunday, June 29, 2014

Love Cookies

While I've not blogged much lately, doesn't mean that I've not been busy.    I'm moving into high gear on  grammie camp activities and making lists to make sure that we will have what we need.   That includes activities, food etc.  Grammie Camp officially starts on July 15th, but I'll have some of the kids a few days before that.  So I will have everything ready in the next 10 days.   Of course I can't show you or talk about the specific activities because my grandkids read the blog.... teehee...

One thing I did do last week was make some cookies for a friend whose son was getting married.  They had a small home reception and I thought I'd try my hand at making some love cookies (decorated with royal icing that dries hard) to send over...

Here is a picture of them as they were drying...   I packaged up the 50 cookies in cellophane bags with a cute sticker and sent them over.  My friend was thrilled and said they were a hit!!


1 comment:

Kathy said...

Lovely thought Gail...bet they tasted yummy too!