Monday, February 16, 2015

BOM Monday - 6 Blocks to go

I did finish the V block but  that's it for the past week.    I'm on the hunt for some fabric to finish some of the other blocks.  I didn't realize I didn't bring all that I needed.   A minor setback...

I did finish a wall hanging for our FQG Quilt show at the end of April though.    I will show it to you after the show.   Also I hemmed some pants this week for my friend Brenda.   She's a shortie.  She bought a fabulous pair of stretchy pants at the outlets a couple of weeks ago.   I cut off two or three inches of the legs before I hemmed.   It was too neat to throw out so I decided to make a new fitbit holder to replace my skin colored one.  ( I wear my fitbit it on my ankle because it gives me a more accurate step reading. )  I'm considering making another for my other leg.    Maybe I'll be a trend setter and everyone will want leg cuffs!!    What do you think?


6 comments:

Lee said...

Hopefully no one mistakes it for a prisoner monitoring device! tee hee!

Churn Dash said...

Oddly enough I made a fitbit holder for my ankle about two weeks ago. There is carpet in my sewing machine and I found that I wasn't getting any credit for walking in there. Once I had the fitbit at my ankle I got credit for about 3k steps one afternoon!

My holder is nowhere near as cute as yours! Mine is pretty much flesh coloured. Perhaps matching cute ankle bands could catch on!

Donna's chitchat said...

very trendy, I must say, even if someone thinks its a prisoner monitoring device... you will be the most chic ex con in the community!

Lee said...

Good one, Donna!

Kathy said...

Normally I attach my Fitbit One to my sock which is easy in Canada, but in Grand Cayman...I need an ankle band but have been attaching it to my shorts or bathing suit. 28 and HOT today!

Pastorwifecwj said...

How do you keep it from flopping out? I would love to have one of these.