Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day

It's a quick hostess gift that I whipped up this morning.   I'm attending a St. Patrick's Day Social in at a friend's house this evening.    We are dressing in green and bringing appetizers.    My appetizer,  deep fried green beans (from Publix's Frozen Section).    

Everything Green!!


This started out with 3 inch squares.   Now it's approximately 8" x 14".  
Perfect for a long skinny dish.
I love to practice my circle quilting.
Easy once you get the hang of it.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

“May love and laughter light your days,

and warm your heart and home.

May good and faithful friends be yours,

wherever you may roam.

May peace and plenty bless your world

with joy that long endures.

May all life’s passing seasons

bring the best to you and yours!”

Art by Rhoda Forbes said...

It is a lovely runnner. Happy St Patties day to you.