Saturday, March 7, 2015

The reveal - My sewing organizer bag - It's Cute



This little organizer is 10 inches wide when it's all zipped up.   I wasn't happy with my first choice of fabrics for this prototype, but I really like my better choice for the outside of the bag.   It is quite pink but I like it.    I do have lots of colors on the inside, and one of them is pink.   So it all worked out pretty good... for a prototype.

The name of this organizer is the Bionic Gear Bag.  There's a little zippered dumpling bag to compliment this kit.      It won't take long to make, so stay tuned for that.

I just love using my new little labels.  

This is what the organizer looks like when I unzip the big zipper.  It has
four inside smaller zippered sections.  The front
flops down to makes a tray. It will hold needed
items for the day.

Here it is with some of those needed items moved from the
slots into the tray area.   It's hard to see but, there is room
for 7 large spools of thread.  I have four large spools in there now.

6 comments:

Dolores said...

It looks very useful indeed.

Quilting Queen said...

Hey Gail...this would be a great workshop....got any details re:costs you can send my way???

Linda H said...

Very nice Gail!

Karen said...

I hope you will be teaching this bag, Gail...please sign me up!

Sandi said...

Love your striped fabric with the pink polka dot binding. Great finish. Glad you got the dumpling pattern.

MissesStitches said...

Love this organizer! (I see where the dumpling bag originates!) Very pretty and very useful-looking.