Saturday, April 25, 2015

A Few of my Favorite Quilts

I did a shift at the Fredericton Quilt Show yesterday.   Oh My.  It was beautiful.   I took a few pictures of some of my favorites.  I know Linda H. took fabulous photos of everything so when she has them on the FQG Blog, I will provide a link here.    But for now, here are a few of my favorites.

When you are close to Margie Clouston's quilt, you don't really notice
the diagnol pattern.  Step back,and wow.  It's wonderful don't you think.

I loved this quilt of Diane Ramsey's.  It's like a Pumpkin Seed on Steriods.

Gwenda Mattinson made this entirely from scraps.  It's just beautiful and big!

Oh Sandy.  I loved your challenge piece.   Those skinny vines are to die for.
I love how you used the challenge color of purple in a delicate way.

1 comment:

Dolores said...

The quilts are lovely but the link doesn't work.