Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Do you have a Feathered Friend?


When participants of my free-motion classes finish up, they always tell me what they really want to do next.   You won't be surprised when I say they want to do Feathers.   After giving it some thought, I've decided that as a follow-up class to my Quilting on a Grid free-motion class, I will be offering a Feathers, Swirls and More class.   
This morning, I stitched up a feather sample piece that will be used in the class.    I'm kind of excited. See, I'll be delivering my first class is this Thursday to a small group of friends who will help critique the class and offer constructive advice on timing etc.      

I'm anxious to call them my fine "Feathered Friends". 

2 comments:

Lee said...

hahahaha! ...fine "feathered friends"...

Kathy said...

Lol...from one of your 'fine' feathered friends. I'm ready!