Friday, November 5, 2021

Knitting, and Charity Knitting

Granddaughter Aurora modelling a
Snowtracks Hat.  It's really nice.
 I haven't blogged for a long time.  But that doesn't mean that I've not been busy.    I have been sewing and quilting lots.   I'm a cool weather knitter.  In the last month or so, I've been really enjoying my evening knitting while watching TV.   It's usually for about 2 hours.  Just relaxing and small projects.  Nothing too stressful.   I'm loving some of the new things to make knitting easier.   The 16" circulars are my particular love this past month as I've been knitting cabled hats.  I love the circulars that much, that I'm going to knit some hats for charity.  Much less fiddling with DPNs make the hats so quick to knit.  

Speaking of Charity knitting, I want you to know that ww
w.yarncanada.ca in partership with Bernat and Patons Yarn are giving away $4000 worth of yarn to charitable individuals/groups.   If you do charity knitting personally or in a group, please consider appying for this yarn.    

The details and application page is here: https://www.yarncanada.ca/for-good

No comments: