Friday, February 22, 2008

Back to Sewing, Quilting and a new dog

I was at the post office today and happened to see a stamp commemmorating the year of the Rat. So since Baby Aurora was born on the first day of the year of the Rat, I bought this. I'm not sure what I'll do with it, but it'll be interesting for her to look at in her Baby Book years from now.

So, now that Baby and mama are in Saint John, starting their life together, I guess I have to transition back to life with no baby around. So today, I went to visit with the Friday girls and our out-of-town quilt teacher joined us for yummy cheesecake and muffins. Pippa Moore is her name, a great lady from BC. You can see her work here http://www.pippamoore.com/. I'm taking her ferns and flowers workshop tomorrow. So this afternoon is spent, looking through fabrics trying to determine what goes and what doesn't. I'll augment what I have with fabrics that she sells..

Oh, and we just found out, there is another new addition to the family. Michele and Wade and the triplets have a new dog... a brother for Maggie the first dog. The new dog is a Boston Terrier. A cute white dog with a spot on him. He kinda looks like Maggie except that Maggie is mostly black. They're unsure of the name, but it sounds like it might be "Spot".

No comments: