Thursday, February 10, 2011

Packing up some projects!

The weather looks good, so the countdown is on.  We need to do some serious packing if we're going to leave this weekend.  I haven't sewn a stitch all week, but I have been enjoying some time organizing in my sewing room.  I've been thinking about the big and small projects that I'll do while I'm at the beach.   The big projects are organized in boxes and all sitting in the hallway, ready to be  packed in the van.  

Since last summer was fabulous and hot, there wasn't much time for sewing at the cottage.  So my summer project, Mitchell's quilt, will be coming to the beach condo with us.  If we get cool weather or just can't take the hot sun, I'll have time to finish it.    I'm also taking my Goose Quilt with me.  It's a cottage quilt for our bed at the lake.  I started it last fall knowing I could take it with me to the beach condo. 

Now, it's just a couple of smaller projects I need decide on and pack up.

1 comment:

Linda H said...

I sure hope you're taking something to finish up for our April Quilt Show!!!! Or are your entries all ready? Hope you're doing the Challenge too..??