Wednesday, January 6, 2016

A Scrappy Pencil Case


I saw this little project in a guild library book.  

I intended to give it a try long ago.   I wrote down some brief details before returning the book and put it on my to do list.  It's been months and maybe even a year or more..   I had leftover scraps from my Oh Canada blocks.  It was time to give it a try.  Well, my notes were too brief..... it was trial and error.   I persisted and made some adjustments and finished it.  

It turned out cute, but smaller than I thought it would come out.  It's about 8" long by 2.5" wide and tall.   I'll add a nice zipper pull and use it to store some of my sewing notions in.  



 


2 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

This is beyond adorable.

Kathy said...

Nice! It must have some batting in it...for form?
Miss you here!