Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Let's go for a walk Grampie

Aurora has been itching to take Abby for a walk. She uses this little stroller in the house , but a warmer day and a bit more sun is just too inviting. So Aurora got Grampie his shoes and they took Abby for a walk.


This sweater that Aurora is wearing was given to her by her Aunt Mitch a couple of weeks ago. It fits Aurora perfectly and is great for this type of weather.


It is actually a hand-me-down sweater that I had knit when Mitchell was a toddler. It was one of three sweaters that I knit for the triplets. Isn't it great to get handmade hand-me-downs.


It doesn't seem like 6 years has passed since this picture of the 2 year old triplets was taken. I remember that I loved making these sweaters.
The time is going by so fast!!

2 comments:

Quilting Queen said...

How cute or what!...gorgeous sweaters...talented lady!

Dolores said...

What precious times and precious photos.