Friday, June 22, 2018

Knitting the Honey Cowl

This weeks finish is called the Honey Cowl.  It is the top of the list of Ravelry cowl projects.  Almost 25,000 of Ravelry's population have made this cowl.  And now, I'm one of them and I now know why.  I loved the rhythmic knitting of this small project.  I think that it was the slip stitch that made it so rhythmic.  I wasn't rushing through it and I'm sad that it's done so quick.   Just easy knitting in the evenings while watching an hour of Netflix last week. I like the narrow, close to the neck fit of the cowl.   I can just feel how comfy it will be when walking on a brisk cold morning.   So, this too will go in my box to be used for a gift.  


There's nothing on my needles now.  I have many projects in my Ravelry Queue, but I'm having a difficult time to chose my next project. Maybe another slip stitch project.   Stay tuned.   

No comments: