Friday, March 25, 2011

Grocery Shopping - Special K

While snowbirding in South Carolina, I love our little trips to the grocery store - usually every other day.  I would say that 75% of the groceries are different that what we have Sobeys, or the Superstore. 

I saw an advertisement on TV for Special K.  Special K chips that is.  At first I thought, chips for breakfast, how cool.   But they are intended as a low calorie lightly salted snack ... if you eat just 17 chips.    They're delicious.   The Special K crackers are really nice too.   I'm not sure if they are in Canada yet, but I'm going to buy some of these to take home with me, just in case they're not available.

2 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

how cool are they. I loved all the different shopping there is there. It was so fun to see all the different kinds of cereals, chips, gum... etc...

Kathy said...

I don't think they are available here yet...can you send me the Na (sodium) content just for fun?
Thanks,
Kathy