I missed reporting last week on Mitchell's quilt because I was away on vacation. We only got home on Tuesday, so yesterday and today, I have made another 24 birds. So now that's a total of 66 birds out of the 147 that I need. I need to pick up the pace if I am to finish this by the end of March.
My goal this week is to make at least 60 blocks and if we get a day or two of rain, maybe I'll shoot for the 80. That leaves me two weeks to put it all together .. just in time to send it back to NB to get quilted before our show.
It's amazing how quick the time is going. We've been gone almost a month already.