As you know, I've been working on the A - Z Block of the month project from the Quilt Show. I've been struggling with the first block - the A block. It's been a Mental Block to me.... It's been sitting on my ironing board for a couple of weeks. To get past it, I set it aside.
This week, I went forward with the other two blocks that were in the January instructions. That helped. This gave me the energy to tackle the A block once again. This morning, I took a deep breath and talked myself into finishing the A block... It took 10 minutes. It's done. Yippee. What a relief. I will machine applique on the fused letters when I get home in the spring. I have a very limited stash of threads with me here in Florida.
Now I can start the February blocks. I might actually get them done in February.
Thanks For Noticing :)
21 hours ago