Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Happy New Year, Now let's get sewing!

We have arrived at our home away of home here in Florida.   I haven't sewed yet, but I did have fun setting up my sewing room.  I have put a small table in the smallest bedroom to set up my sewing machine.  I borrowed a kitchen chair and it's just perfect.  The sewing machine is set by a window which will give me great daytime light.   My cutting board is set on a the perfectly sized bureau.  

I have brought a few sewing projects with me.  My first project will be to make 3 new wallets that I will use as class samples.  I will be giving two classes in the spring, and I want to have new samples.

Today, a quick trip to Joann's to get some interfacing, and I'll be ready to start.

Happy New Year!!








2 comments:

Stitch gal said...

What a bright spot to set up your sewing space. It will be a fun place to sit and sew. Look forward to seeing the new wallets. LB

Twinkles said...

What a wonderful sewing space!