Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Two more Open Wide bags

My sister was visiting from Nova Scotia over the Thanksgiving weekend.   I had just finished making my first open wide bag and felt the need to make one or two more.    So, we poured through my stash, and we each picked fabrics for bags for ourselves..   I worked on them while house-sitting in Moncton this past weekend.    They're now finished.   Mine is the grey green combo, and my sisters is the burgundy floral combo.  These are pretty simple to make once the pre-quilting is done.  

Do you know what...I still feel the need to make more.   Maybe my girls will each be getting one for Christmas!  And now that I think of it, I do have a baby shower to go to.  This would make a great carry-all for baby things.   Do you have any other suggestions?


1 comment:

Kathy said...

Your coffee girls?😀