I did some research online and found this similar pattern. It's not quite the same. It has an extra zipper, and it's a little bigger, but the concept is the same. I bought the pattern and downloaded it. After reading through the pattern requirements, I fished through all my scraps for usable pieces. I even sacrificed some bits from my A - Z quilt fabrics. I'm sure there are 10 different fabrics in it. I started to sew up the prototype and actually it's eye catching with all the color. I've been picking away at it here and there for a couple of days. I had some short zippers but I need to buy a 22" zipper. Its coming out better than I thought.
I had quickly quilted the outside out of a piece of scrap knowing that it's just a prototype.... but prototype or not, I'm not crazy about this brown/mustard colored fabric. I'll pick up something with nicer colors today or tomorrow when I get the zipper. I should have this done in a day or two. Stay tuned for the reveal.