Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Can soup help you sew?

Every once in a while, I tackle a project were I need an extra set of hands.  And sometimes those hands are available, but today, they were off golfing and I was left to my own devices. 

I was doing some pinning and prep work getting ready to sew up a pair of lined curtains and needed some hands to hold one side of the drapes steady, so I could finish the prep on the other side of the panel.
That's where today, my stash of Campbell's soups came in handy.    
 Do you do have any secret sewing tools in your pantry?

5 comments:

Karen said...

What a great idea. I usually resort to masking tape, but I like your solution very much!

Michelle Matheson said...

Love this! :D

Linda H said...

It's amazing what soup can do!!

MissesStitches said...

You're so very creative! "Necessity is the mother of invention."

Sandra said...

I have another use for the soup cans; our school collects the labels. Your grand kids school may also participate, check with them.