Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Vancouver to Alaska

This is the cruise port in Vancouver. I took this picture from the Vancouver Lookout tower yesterday.  This has been a fabulous 3 days in Vancouver.  If you haven't been here, there is lots to see. 

Today we board our Princess Cruise and will spend the next 7 days cruising up the west coast stopping in many ports like Ketchikan, Skagway, and Anchorage.  We'll see many glaciers.Then we're taking a side trip for 3 days to the wilderness of Denali National Park.  

I'll be back to my sewing machine in 10 days. 

4 comments:

Linda H said...

Happy Cruising Gail! Take lots of pics!

Sandra said...

Gail, how did you manage with taking sewing needles and scissors? on the flights?

Kathy said...

So, there is sun in Vancouver, just like my son said! I am a tad envious of your trip Gail, and as you know my desire to travel is limited!! ENJOY and take lots of pictures and videos for me.

Joanne said...

Have a fabulous time! I have heard so many good things about that trip.♥