Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Perle Cotton - Do I have enough?

The fly stitching on my Winter Wonderland is coming along nicely.   It probably is taking me a longer time that it would you, but I don't mind.  I'm doing it while watching all the season finales of the Idol and Dancing shows. 
I like how my four meeting corners came out.  I didn't realize that there was four corners meeting....If I had of looked ahead, I would have spent time pre-planning for it.. I probably would have a worried a bit about it... Hmm, funny how some things just turn out good. 


There's just one little thing I'm starting to worry about.   Will I have enough perle cotton to complete the stitching.  I have two long horizontal seams to stitch over.   I think each line will take about 4 or 5 needles.... What do you think... Enough? 

2 comments:

Linda H said...

It'll be close....

Donna's chitchat said...

I love that stitch and you are so perfect at it. Its straight, evenly spaced and exactly the same width... you are a FRICKIN machine, and this proves it!