After cutting hexagons out of some I spy fabrics that my friend Lucy dropped off for the school project last week. I was left with some bits that were too small to cut more hexagons out of, but too good to throw away.
So I made some small patches out of them. I simply trimmed out some of the fun characters and laid them face up on a piece of paper backed fusible. Then I put a piece of parchment over it and ironed them to the fusible and cut them out.
Today I used up five of them. I lightly ironed them to some snack bags that I was making and zig-zagged around them to secure. I have several more made and I'll save them for other projects or simply patches on the kiddo's blankies... Cute, eh!