While in Florida, I'd been reporting on Mondays, the progress on my A - Z blocks. I ran out of some fabrics to complete the blocks. Since I had more fabric at home, I decided to pack it up and knowing it would only take an hour or so to finish, I was ok with not searching for similar fabrics etc.
Well, I've been home from Florida for six weeks now. It was my intent to have the A-Z blocks done long before this. But It seems this just keep being put on the back burner. I'd like to get it done.
So it's Monday. A good day to get back at it. After a good hour of sorting through my fabrics and pattern pieces this morning, I think the mojo is coming back. I thought there was only one block left to do. Turns out, there's three. U, W, X. The U block pieces are now cut out. All 28 of them! Next, I'll be cutting out the W and the X.
And tomorrow I will sew.