Thursday, August 25, 2011

Passport holder for Two

Yes, I was distracted again today.   I think I'm noticing a pattern in the way I work.. especially on big projects.  I've set myself a goal, and as long as I get my quota done, I let myself do some other small projects.   I would probably be a lot further on the church quilt, if I could just stick with it....

Well, I did get about two hours sewing/piecing blocks done on the church quilt so this afternoon I worked on a super small and simple project.. 

The other day,  Natalia had listed some free tutorials for things to make for travelling.  Well, with our Alaska trip coming right up, I couldn't help myself.  Following this tutorial, I just had to make this double passport holder.

I used my Canadian Themed fabric..and whipped this up pretty quick.  I really like how the passport pockets are deep.  I'm not sure what to put in the little lower pocket, but I'm sure I'll think of something.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Neat idea!

MissesStitches said...

What a great idea!!! Good job. . .

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

That's so awesome! Just found your blog now. If you ever want to link up on wednesdays for a canuck's work in progress party, let m eknow! THere's a link to it on my blog page. I'm hoping to meet up with more Canadian bloggers. Take care!