Monday, November 3, 2008

One of my favorite blogs

One of my favorite blogs, besides my sister's, is the Sew Mama Sew blog. You'll see it on my sidebar. On November 1, they started a daily blog entry that is themed, Handmade for the Holidays and they give you theme ideas each day for the entire month of November. They also give you pointers to tutorials for the item. Today, they had things for babies. I looked and it had a tutorial for making a tag blankie. I made one of these for Aurora in late August. She was about 6 months old. She loved it. I think I'll add this to my UFO challenge and make a couple for the Pink Table.
Did I mention that they're having a craft fair at work on Nov 14th. Our Pink team have reserved a table as our first fundraiser thta will go towards our 2009 run. So I've made a list of things that I can make. Others on the team will be doing some baking and other things.

1 comment:

Donna's chitchat said...

First off, the pink table sounds really neat. I am selling Jelly, at school to raise money for Breast Cancer. I loved that tag blankie.. and couldn't believe how much Aurora loved it. I wish I could shop at the pink table... What a cool idea though, we could do that at school with all the craft people at my school... When is your pink table?