Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Rhubarb Cobbler from the Milk Calendar

Baked Apple Rhubarb Cobbler Everyday, I use the free Milk Calendar on my wall to mark my appointments, and keep notes.  I've been using this calendar every day for years.  But I don't think I've made too many of the recipes.  

Yesterday, having a big bunch of rhubarb to use up, my husband said let's try the recipe displayed for the month of June.   We had all the simple ingredients on hand.

I have to tell you, it's the best rhubarb cobbler I've ever had.  No sugar in these ingredients.  It's perfectly sweetened with honey.   So, before you turn the page on your Milk Calendar, give this one a try.  It's lovely.

If you don't have the Milk Calendar, the recipe can be found here.

1 comment:

Beatrice said...

Hello, thank you for the link to the recipe. Beatrice (from France, Europe!)