Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Screen Tote Bags (times Four)

I had a request to make two screen tote bags last week.  So I rather than make just two, I made four.  In the meantime, the other two are now spoken for.

Now, I still have 4 more pieces of screen left. I had purchased big pieces of screen remnants last winter at Fabricville.  I had enough for at least 10 bags or more.   I'm on the hunt  for a half metre of nice outdoor fabric to make the tops and side pocket and 3 yards of webbing for each bag.  Then I'll be all set to sew the final four.

It'll be a nice project over a couple of days later this summer when I have nothing to do.

3 comments:

PaintedThread said...

Those look really cool!

Anonymous said...

Love Love Love the one with the red strap....hint hint..

Sandra said...

Gail, I don't think there's ever a time that you have nothing to do....you're so busy all the time, you make the rest of us look lazy!!!