I feel like I'm getting my mojo back as far as sewing goes. With having little Aurora around on the weekend, and going to a guild meeting today, I'm feeling really inspired.. I have the April Blocks done from the BOM project on the Quilt Show. My Ewe is blends in with the to background too much, so I may outline in black blanket stitch to highlight it. Now I have all the blocks complete for the top third of the quilt. I'll be sashing and putting these together soon.
oh shoot, I just realized I should have sewn the ewe to the bottom of the E. hmmm.. I'd better check the pattern. Looks like a a little unpicking might be in order.
Edit: I checked. It's right. Whew..