Tuesday, April 15, 2014

April BOM - A-Z Ewe and Me.

 I feel like I'm getting my mojo back as far as sewing goes.  With having little Aurora around on the weekend, and going to a guild meeting today, I'm feeling really inspired..   I have the April Blocks done from the BOM project on the Quilt Show.   My Ewe is blends in with the to background too much, so I may outline in black blanket stitch to highlight it.    Now I have all the blocks complete for the top third of the quilt. I'll be sashing and putting these together soon.   

oh shoot, I just realized I should have sewn the ewe to the bottom of the E.   hmmm.. I'd better check the pattern.  Looks like a a little unpicking might be in order. 

Edit:   I checked.  It's right.   Whew..


1 comment:

Lee said...

That "e" block is just sweet, so crisp looking with all its points.