Monday, July 14, 2014

Christmas in July - Knitted Chrismas Stocking

If you had power last week, you probably saw that I had a good opportunity to work on my Christmas in July project last week.   I had this kit ready to work on after Grammie Camp which is Scheduled for this week.  If you are a confident knitter you might enjoy this small project.   I found it helped me pass some time last week while feeling captive by the No Power situation.   
This is a free pattern that is offered on the simplicity website here.    Give it a try, I'm sure you will love it..

Now I'm full steam ahead on Grammie Camp activities.  Our lakeside program starts tomorrow.   I'll be back in a week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, nothing quite as pretty as a Fisherman knit item. Your knitted stocking is very nice.and a great start to your Christmas projects. Oh to be so organized!