Wednesday, August 12, 2015

St. Anthony's Raffle Quilt - Week 1

Well, it's week 1.   

Last week, I was pulling fabrics, and preparing to kit up the St. Anthony's church Quilt.   I did up a test block. There was a problem, and I adjusted my pieces.    Then on a quiet day, I found myself, doing a few of the smaller component blocks.  Another quiet day, a few more.    Oh my, I have many of the components done now to sew the full blocks.   Four of 28 prairie flower blocks done.   So, why stop now.... I guess I'm officially started.  New Finish Goal - end of September.

On my table - components to sew 4 more blocks.

No comments: