This is the first time I've ever marked a quilt. It has to be marked and ready to go on the quilt frame at the church by Wednesday afternoon. I have some templates in my stash. I have no idea where I got them. When looking through them, I found this rope template. It fit the border of St. Anthony's quilt perfectly. Using my FriXion pen (which I love), I started to mark....what the heck. If it didn't work out, I could iron off the marks. This was an easy template to adjust if it doesn't quite work out. I liked using it. It took 1 hour to mark. Whew, the borders are done. Next... the sixteen large white squares. I'll start on that tomorrow.
Thanks For Noticing :)
20 hours ago