Early in the week I found some unexpected sewing time. Thank goodness because, it was those couple of hours that helped me achieve my goal this week.
I did get part of my stretch goal done by cutting the 80 plain alternate blocks. I tea dyed some plain white fabric because the quilters do not like quilting on white unless it's a blue quilt. So their off-white blocks are all cut. I haven't decided what color the side setting triangles will be, so they are not cut. But when I do decide, they won't take long.
So what's my plan for this week.... to decide the color of the side triangles and the binding; to cut them out; to make the 350" of bias binding. And I will lay out the blocks on the bed ready to sew.
That's a pretty light week, but I think this is going to be a busy week. I'll say my stretch target will to have half the quilt sewn together.