Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Not so Magic!!

I had a friend come over to work on a little sewing project with me.  She recently downsized and had to get rid of her sewing stuff, but she managed to save a bucket of buckwheat, and she wanted to use it up.   So we made buckwheat bags.  They are similar to the Magic Bags that you might have seen in the drug stores. She has many friends in the seniors complex where she lives and she will give some of these away as small but useful gifts.    Wouldn't you love to get one of these as a gift?

I took pictures along the way, so I'll post a little tutorial tomorrow.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

looking forward to the tutorial. Elementary schools would also love to be recipients of these; they are great for boo-boo bags for all those skinned knees!! Where would you get buckwheat hulls (in Fredericton area)?

Donna's chitchat said...

They look so cute, Gail. I love the size of them too... the color is adorable...

Kathy said...

I wold love to receive one indeed. They are wonderful out of the microwave on one's back, neck, shoulder, fist etc etc! Is it is hard to find buckwheat?