Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Yankee Swap


See the cute ears, and his little tail in behind.
I'm going to a pot luck lunch tomorrow with a small group of quilters who meet to hand quilt every week.  Although, I don't do any quilting with them, I do visit with them on a regular basis so they invited me to lunch.   After our lunch, we will do a Yankee Swap.

Want to see what I'm bringing?

A Sock Money coffee cozy on a Timmy's cup.  And in the cup, the pattern and a kit of yarn  to make another one.  Cute eh!

Inside the Tim Cup.
PS:  The pattern is free on ravelry.  Search George Coffee Cozy.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love this cozy,I wish I was one of your friends.
Where do I find a pattern?

PaintedThread said...

What a fun gift!

Dolores said...

Way too cute. I've never heard of a Yankee swap.

Donna's chitchat said...

Aren't you afraid they will know what your gift is, if you blog it...

GailM. said...

Donna... they don't read my blog... I think.. I'll disguise the wrapping just in case.

MissesStitches said...

What a great idea! Enjoy your lunch!

Sandra said...

That's the cutest sock monkey i've seen in a long time!!