Monday, December 31, 2012

Another Cotton Mill Row done.

AT the Cotton Mill Guild, we are working on a Row of the Month project.  We were given directions for the forth row at our last meeting in December, (which was a really snow-stormy day).  

We needed to  make 64 * 2.5" blue and white half square triangles and sew them together in this format.  We could use any method we wanted to,  so I used a paper method for sewing my 2.5" finished half square triangles together.  I used 5 pages and part of another to get my 64 squares.   The paper templates are free by downloading here.

Sewed my row yesterday.  I'm enjoying this slow paced project and gives me a small project to do in between my larger projects.

Here are my Four rows so far.

3 comments:

Linda H said...

Lookin' good....

Dolores said...

I like slow projects. It will be lovely once it's completed - if what you have already is anything to go by.
Happy New Year.

Quilting Queen said...

Thanks for the link, Gail....will use it for sure. Love the row project...can't wait to see the finished project. Happy New Year!