Saturday, December 29, 2012

Blackford's Beauty Week 5 of 5

It's been a fabulous Christmas week.   I did manage to get some time in to sew my 30 blocks together.   The seams are pressed and it's hanging over my railing waiting for the two outer borders to be put on.  I'm still undecided if I should put cornerstone blocks on the outer border or not.  The outer border is plain white.  I love that because the hand quilting designs that turn a corner are so impressive......  hmmmm.   I think I just made my decision.  Plain white it is. 
 

In this 6th week of making the St. Dunstan's 2013 Raffle quilt, I'll finish the two borders, make 380 inches of bias binding and a quilt label.   Check back next Saturday for the final package that I will deliver to the quilters on January 10th.



2 comments:

Linda H said...

Looks great Gail!! You are so good about "staying on schedule".

Sandra said...

Just don't forget to let us NB'ers know where we can buy tickets when it's ready for raffle!!