Sunday, May 15, 2011

More Posy Wallets

Remember I made a Posy Wallet from the Art to heart Sew Necessary book a few weeks ago.     Last week I made an effort to go through my scrap pile and cut up some scraps into "Pre-cut" sizes like 2.5" strips etc.  From the larger pieces of leftover fabrics, I cut a bunch of 4.5" and 6.5" strips and saved those to make some Posy Wallets.    

With all the rain and overcast weather, I started them earlier in the week.  In between looking for sun and complaining about the rain, I've been stitching away and voila, today, they are done. 

We will be taking the St. Anthony's quilt off the rack this week, and I plan to give each of the hand-quilters in the group a Posy Wallet of their own.  They can fill it over the summer with hand-quilting necessities, and come back in the fall, outfitted in style.

2 comments:

Quilt Rat said...

LOVE these little wallets, cute but so SO useful too!

Anonymous said...

So adorable! Great past-time especially with all this rain. Lucy