Monday, December 10, 2007

A sweater for Baby A.

I'm almost done Baby Aurora's little aran sweater. It's so small at about 10 inches tall. It's like a doll sweater. I have to sew up the sleeves and sides and put little buttons on the back raglin sleeve. It's adorable.
It's going to be a busy week. Tomorrow, we have the triplets school concert first thing tomorrow morning. I'm the videographer. And then my FQG Quilt guild Christmas luncheon at 11:30. It's nice to get together with the girls one last time before Christmas. I'm trying to get my Sunflowers for Habitat wallhanging done, but there's still about 2 hours worth of work to do on it, so I'm not sure it'll get done for tomorrow's show and tell. I did get the 2 Juicebags done; one for my God-daughter and one for the kindergarden teacher of the triplets. I'm writing instructions for the juicebags at the same time as I'm sewing. These are to go on the Canadian Living website when the green issue comes out. The editor emailed me today to say she got my bags. She loves, loves loves them. :)

1 comment:

Donna's chitchat said...

I love the sweater and I love your trip to New York book... amazing trip. So fun. Not too many pictures of you, though, and I couldn't read the writing as the sample they give you is pretty small. I will wait to see it in person after Xmas some time.