Thursday, April 2, 2009

Shamoo Who?

Seaworld was great. Shamu was up to his old tricks. Splashing the audience and doing back flips were what got the audience cheering! Jessica and Emily were amazed at the tricks that you can teach these giant mammals to do. It's a wonderful place. Jessica and Emily stayed with us last night and all the talk was of Shamu and the dolphins. We told Knock Knock jokes making up Shamu answers.

Knock Knock
Who's There
Shamoo
Shamoo Whoo
Shamoo Pooo..... ha ha ha.

I love that the kids laugh at my dirty jokes!




2 comments:

Linda H said...

SeaWorld is indeed a wonderful place!! We spent a full day there in 2001, and made sure we saw everything. But I could easily have gone back for a second day. It's every bit as good as Disney, I thought. The grounds are so beautiful too! Glad you're having a good time!

Donna's chitchat said...

I wonder what Shamoo Poo looks like!