Saturday, January 19, 2008

Luggage Tags for Quilt Canada NL


Last summer, my friend Linda Hubbard and I developed a simple pattern for a fabric luggage tag. We sent it to all the guilds in NB to ask if they would participate in sending a common item to put in the goodie bags for Quilt Canada. This morning, 9 quilters gathered at the local Sobeys Community Room to make quilted luggage tags on behalf of the Fredericton Quilters Guild. I can't wait to see which one I get in my bag. It might be none of these since each of several guilds in NB are making them. I heard one guild made all pink tags. I hope I get one of those... Here is a picture of the ones we made this morning.

2 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

absolutely awesome!!!!

Anonymous said...

love your tags!!
Thanks for the idea
Vivianne in Sweden
http://janegardner.zoomin.se