Wednesday, May 19, 2010

An Unexpected Gift

At our guild's closing pot-luck supper meeting last night, I was surprised with an unexpected gift from my quilter friend Sandi Mac. She's a frequent reader and commenter of my blog and our FQG blog that Linda H. and I do. She enjoys having that extra connection while she's away snowbirding in Florida.

We've been quilt chatting through email all winter and she was helpful in guiding me to some great quilt places on our trip to Florida this past winter.


I was really surprised and so pleased with my gift. In fact, it was something that was on my wishlist on my sidebar. I'm not sure if you've seen this new gadget from Clover. It is a very fine crochet hook that is used for pulling long threads into your quilt so they are hidden.


I tried it out today, and it works beautifully. I hate to admit it, but I used to just cut the threads off, and not bury them. Not any more!!!!

Many Many thanks Sandi. I love it!!

No comments: