Sunday, January 17, 2010

Take-Along bags III

Remember last week I had 6 kits prepared for some Take Along bags . I had to put the kits out of sight until my blue quilt top was sewn.

So now that the quilt is done, I can have some fun sewing little things this week. Today, I finished three of the bags. I really like them. The two with made from funky love fabric are for my oldest two grandchildren, Jessica and Emily who are going on a winter vacation with their parents on Monday.


The other black and white baby bag is for a young soon to be mom who will have a baby in March. I've gathered all kinds of things from around the house that she might need in the hospital. I'll add a drugstore gift certificate to complete the gift.

Next week I'll finish the other three take along bags for the triplets who leave on a Disney birthday vacation at the end of the month.

No comments: