Sunday, October 26, 2008

Raggy Jackets

Yesterday, you saw Caitlin snipping her raggy jacket. It is the one with the pink diamond sleeves. This morning, Grace snipped some of her jacket, and Grampie finished the rest. Grampie has lots of experience snipping these things. So this afternoon, I finished the 2 raggy jackets and they've been in the washer and dryer to get the raggy look.

They are made of the same colors flannels, but the color strips are in different orders. The collars match the rolled up sleeve.

There is binding that goes around the collar and down the fronts and around the bottoms. I used my pfaff bi-level foot to do this. I can't believe how much I love that foot. I've used it for all bindings for the past 4 months.


So before I give these to Caitlin and Grace, I need to make something for Mitchell. I have some really nice fleece, so I might make him a sweatshirt. That's my job tomorrow, look through patterns and see what I have.

1 comment:

cpm said...

GORGEOUS GAIL! You are so talented!