Monday, October 6, 2008

Run for the Cure - Fredericton raised over $325,000.

What a nice day for the Run for the Cure. Yesterday was sunny, cool and very exciting. Our Aliant team raised over $5000.
Thanks to all of you, especially my sister and her gang of friends, who contributed items for our auction, or made donations.
That's me - center with long sleeve white shirt. Actually they are run for the cure shirts, but they look white in the picture.
Next year, we're going to focus on getting kids involved. That should be fun. SEe all these little ones in this photo, they'll be able to do the 1k run next year. And I'll have a few kids there who can run too.
Tomorrow, I'm off to Mardens in Calais Maine for a fabric shopping trip with 3 girlfriends. I've got 3 projects I'm buying fabric for. I'll report in on Wednesday as to what I bought.

No comments: